måndag 7 april 2014

:: Green Tara layout for two Challenges ::

 I created this page for two challenges! That never happened before I think?
I have used flowers from Green Tara, papers from Prima and some PL cards. I don´t PL but I got some supplies as a gift from dear friend and now I found some nice use for them.

First I used Scrap Around The World April Mood Board. This is my very first time taking their challenge! Strange because I love the team and their challenges but I haven´t attend many challenges in general this year.
I was inspired by the colors and the glasses!

SATW Mood Board



 Besides all cute flowers from Green Tara I used Stencils from TCW, chipboard from Blue Fern Studios and I also tried a new medium from Shimmerz Paints called TextureZ. I used the color Patina.


13 kommentarer:

Val-Belle sa...

Ulrika this is such a beautiful layout. I love the colours you have used and they look so beautiful on the black. Love the background stencilling too. Lovely layout :D thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

Rachael Funnell sa...

SPECTACULAR layout, the clusters of Green Tara flowers look GREAT ... Thanks for playing along with SWAT....

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Great interpretation of the challenge! I love the photo and how you used the glasses in the board as inspiration! Thank you for drawing inspiration from my mood board and joining us at SATW this month!

Ella Swan sa...

Delightful page! Thanks so much for joining us again at SATW!!

Tusia Lech sa...

Totally awesome! Totally fab! I love the colors - they match each other perfectly!!! Thank you for joining us at SATW this month.

Maremi's Small Art sa...

Wonderful page, love all the backround work, so much details. Great take on the sketch. Love it ! Well done. Many thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa, love Marta xx

Denise van Deventer sa...

Super page Ulrika...love all the details and the colouring! Just fabulous! thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Micupoftea sa...

Nice page- love the stenciling, great monochromatic coloring :)

Marelize sa...

Stunning page with great texture and gorgeous colours. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

Elizna sa...

Beautiful layout! Love all the elements you put together so beautifully :-D Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa xx

Bellaidea sa...

Very nice page.Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

Sandy Ang sa...

wow this is just awesome

Kasia Bogatko sa...

Hi! I would like to let you know about Scrap Around The World epic anniversary event. Pleas visit our blog and play with us this month. You are one of the April 2014 finalist and you can win one of the 9 prizes. We would be happy to see your entry this month!
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-2014-challenge-13-celebratory-mood.html