torsdag 24 juli 2014

:: Family Selfie Layout for Pyssloteket ::

For a couple of weeks ago I was at a crop with my scrap club. We are eight girls that get together about four to five times a year for a whole day. When we meet we eat like kings and scrap like queens! I´m such a lucky girl who have all this beautiful girls in my life!
This time I created three different projects for Pyssloteket and this is the first one of them. I used the gorgeous Nirvana line from Marion Smith.

I cut out this little birdie and then it landed on top of all the flowers.

Time Traveller flowers from Prima!

I made a mix of flowers from Prima and Petaloo and they fit so nice to this paper line! 
I used Tell Time, Make Time, Seewead, Seagull and Shellfish from Prima. I also used the Botanica Blooms in Teal from Petaloo. You ca find it all at Pyssloteket!


Inga kommentarer: