fredag 15 augusti 2014

:: Once Upon A Sketch August ::



Journalling Theme: "The men in our lives..." 

You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is! 

Here is my take on the August sketch! I wanted to use photos with both me and my boys. This corny looking photos with us i our sun glasses are taken last summer on our sailing boat.
I wanted to do my journaling inside the lighthouse so I moved the journaling a bit.

I used flowers from both Prima and Petaloo.

I love the 3d effect you get when you play with flowers!

For my background I used sprays, gesso, stencils and embossing enamels.


1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

beautiful page! Love that thing you did with the lighthouse.. it's so cute