söndag 21 september 2014

:: Large Tresors de Luxe Cupcake published in Inzpira ::

This gigantic paper and lace cupcake was published in the August issue of Inzpira.
I created it with gorgeous lace and flowers from Tresors de Luxe.

I added a tag that you can pull up and leave a cute message on.

Just look at all this yumminess! The golden lace is just to die for!

Because it´s so much that going on here on my cupcake I only used one flower. But I choose a large pretty flower that really makes a statement!

I tied a bow in golden ribbon on the tag and I also draped some pearl ribbon.

All papers are from Prima. You can see here how many layers I used to build this cupcake. The cupcake is  about 15 by 15 centimeters big.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Oh, this is such a beautiful and creative project! I love how you used the lace to create a whipped cream look.