onsdag 17 september 2014

:: Three layered cake published in Inzpira Magazine ::

This box was published in the August issue of Inzpira Magazine. I just love making boxes in all kind of shapes and themes! I think this can fit both for wedding and for a girly birthday gift.

For my cake in paper I used three different round boxes. I bought the boxes at Pyssloteket. First I painted all edges and the inside of the boxes in Martha Stewart acrylic paint. That paint is really good! Great coverage and more shades than you can dream about! Then I used gorgeous papers from Papirdesign. 

To embellish my cake I used some amazing flowers from Papirdesign and leaves from Prima.

The new large Roses from Papirdesign is sooooo pretty!

Here you can see all different flowers I used. The same colors but different shapes makes it fun but not too much. I wanted it sweet but kind of clean at the same time.
All boxes can be opened and will be perfect with some nice candy or maybe some cute juwelery for a girl? To get it a bit hight I painted compressed cotton balls and glued on the bottom of the largest box.
Hope you liked it!


1 kommentar:

Artes de Nágela sa...

Wonderful are your box cake!
Loved the flowers!
Cheers!