torsdag 27 november 2014

:: Candy Cane Lane Christmas Card for Pyssloteket ::

I just love this collection from Bo Bunny! The colors are so fun and lots of cute patterns.
I created this Christmas Card with papers and stickers from Candy Cane Lane.

Pyssloteket has a lot of different ribbons and laces and I used this polkadot one. The bow is so perfect because I used.......

This one! It may look simple but it´s really genious! I made my bow with double loops.
I also used a snowflake die from Memory Box and a snowflake punch from Martha Stewart. The border in black is a edge punch from Martha Stewart. Behind the santa I used a frame from Spellbinders. I really love this card!


2 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Super nydeligt kort. Lækre farver.

Romy sa...

It's such a lovely card! The combination of bblack and hot pink looks so pretty.