söndag 16 november 2014

:: Once Upon A Sketch November ::

Journalling Theme: "Inspiration/I am inspired by etc..."


You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is! 



It´s time for me to show you my take on the November sketch at OUAS! I´m on team 2 and we have our reveal the 15th every month.
I used papers and mostly flowers from Papirdesign.

This heart I actually got from Frank Garcia when he was in Sweden! It makes it extra fun to use! Thank you Frank!

I painted some chipboard words with Martha Stewart acrylic paint.

The badge is also from Papirdesign.

And my journaling.

Lots and lots of pretty flowers from papirdesign! The white ones with lace and the large purple one are from Prima.

Cool texture from Texture Paste a Prima Stencil and a plastic table cloth I found in a store!


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

This turned out really beautiful! Your flower arrangement with all the tiny roses is so pretty.