fredag 9 januari 2015

:: Layout created for Blue Fern Studios ::

Time for next work for Blue Fern Studios! Today I have a layout with my cute boy looking at all his Christmas presents. I used Sanctuary Botanical Garden for my backgroun and Meadows of Time for the frame. I used a whole lot of Gesso and also Liquitex Acrylic Ink.

Lots of pretty flowers! Most of them are from Prima but the large fabric ones are from Petaloo.
The cool lamp is also from Prima. The Heart border i painted in black and then I added black Art Sugar from Prima.

I added a little bit of Gesso on the flowers also.

On the frames I tried to get a lot of textures, First I painted them with Texture Paste and then I mixed Martha Stewart Gesso and the turquoise Acrylic Ink. Last I sprinkled the frames with Prima Art Ingredients Glass Glitter Pearl.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Your mixed media work and the flower arrangement are so beautiful! Wonderful lay-out!