onsdag 7 januari 2015

:: My first post as a designer for Blue Fern Studios ::

Time For me to show you my very first post for Blue Fern Studios! So happy!!
Today I have two very different cards created with the same papers from the Sanctuary collection.

To create this little sign I used the inside pieces from the Damask Panel. I started to add a layer of Martha Stewart Gesso. Then I used a Rub-on from Melissa Frances. I covered the whole thing with Distress Crackle Clear Rock Candy. Last I added Prima Fluid Chalk in a light blue shade. It really look as wood!

I painted the mini flourishes with black Martha Stewart paint. To give it a better shine I also added Ranger Glossy Accent. I also used flowers from Prima, Petaloo and Strömstad Scrapbooking.

My next card is a bit brighter in the color scheme.  I really like the peachy pink together with the blue and white.
I used a green paint on the Natural Sprigs chipboards. I also added green Blingz.
On the inside of the clock chipboard I added a white pearl string and also painted the ouside frame to the clock in white.

I used this cute words from Sanctuary Calling Cards paper inside the Clock chipboard.
All flowers and the Butterfly are from Prima


3 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Oh, they are just gorgeous! You've done wonderful work with their chipboard!

Lelishna sa...

Very beautiful card

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Ahhh the cards are SO beautiful! LOVE love! :)