söndag 11 januari 2015

:: So happy over my new assignment at Hobbyworld ::

I´m so happy over my new assignment at Hobbyworld! The girls in the team are so sweet and they are actually all friends of mine so I feel very at home. I got one amazing first box filled with goodises to play with and I have so much fun creating with the supplies!

Today I have a little tutorial on how easy you can give an old cylinder box a make over. I wanted it to have a winter feeling but you can use any color och patterned paper to change the look of the box.

This is how the box looked when I started.

 Start with die-cut different pieces of Sizzix Bigz Tattered Florals.

 Moist them vey lightely with water.

 Cut the middle six petal flowers a bit to get deeper leaves.

 Use a stylus tool to cup the flowers.

 Glue the largest flowers together a bit off centered.

 Continue To add the next sixe of flowers. Use a lot of layers if you want a very filled flower.

On the last flower you bend the petals and glue them together so you get a closed bud.


Materiallista/ List of supplies
WMRK Crafters Tools Stylus Tool 70951-0
Sizzix Bigz Die Tattered Floral by Tim Holtz 656640
Bazzil Classic White T10-1005
MD Creatable Candles LR0243
MD Creatable Holly LR0244
MD Creatable Snowflake LR0185
MSC Floral Medallion Deep Edge Punch 42-70057 
MSC Swirling Lace Punch around the page set 42-60051

Ni hittar allt material hos våra Återförsäljare/Retailers.

3 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

The monochromatic white look makes this look so magical! Absolutely gorgeous project!

Cathrine Sandvik sa...

Nydelig prosjekt! dyktige Ulrika! Klem fra meg

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Excellent tutorial and the tin looks gorgeous in white. Love it!