måndag 23 februari 2015

:: Two SWE cards for February ::

For this card I used a cute stamp from Lili of the valley. The design on my card is quite clean but I think the stamp needed to be in focus.

The card is created after one of my own sketches at SWE.

I really like the effect you get with the black lining.

My next card is a lift after Johanna/Pojjos card. I really like her cards so it was fun to lift her card at SWE.

The horse have I cut out with a Silouette last summer. I borrowed one for a couple of weeks. Fun!

Cute flowers with lots of Stickles on them.

The white frame on my cards is a Spellbinders die cut and the black one from a C´est Magnifique kit. I think they are from Blue Fern Studios.


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Your both cards are true perfection! I just love the tiny flowers that you added. They are such a sweet touch.

Adriana B sa...

both cards are stunning, love the cute first one :)