fredag 21 augusti 2015

:: Layout for Hobbyworld august challenge ::

At the last minute I managed to get my layout for this challenge done! I have a hubbie at home with a broken arm so it´s not easy to get some alone time to create!
This month the theme for the challenge att Hobbyworld was Summer. 

 We bought a mototboat a few weeks before my hubbies injury. The photo of Viggo with the wind in his hair on the water and the sun shining is really summer for me!

 My background has many layers with Gesso, mists and different stamps. Really fun to make!

 I usedf flowers from Petaloo and Wild Orchid Crafts, chipboards from Blue Fern Studios, rhinestones and metal embellishment are from Prima.


5 kommentarer:

Wilma Voermans sa...

I love this soft layout , the design and color. And off course that great picture! It is so great on the water, especially last summer when it was so hot!

Romy sa...

Wow, this came out amazing! Your eye for details always amazes me. I just love the flowers and the bling details that you added.

Helén sa...

Vilken fantastiskt snygg layout, dekorationerna och den vackra bakgrunden är otroligt snygga.
Tack för att du är med och tävlar med oss på Hobbyworld.

Mvh
Helén

Jeanette Wallén sa...

Älskar den härliga bakgrunden du byggt upp, alla blommor och så de där bokstäverna; sååå snygga!! Cameo??

Tack för att du är med i vår augustiutmaning på Hobbyworld!

Kram,
Jeanette - Tettiz

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Gilla, gilla, gilla! Bakgrunden är awesome och hela layouten är skitsnygg! :)

Tack för att du är med och deltar hos oss på Hobbyworld!

Mvh Malin