torsdag 24 september 2015

:: Romantic tag ::

Lucky me I attended a crop in Uppsala a month ago! My blog would be so empty otherwise!
I took on three different challenges that day and that is much for a slow scrapper as me! The last challenge was to make three tags in different styles. You was to make one romantic, one cool and one in mixed-media style. This is my romantic one. I will not show you the cool one because it was a bit sloppy perfomed due to lack of time. I will show you the Mixed-media tag soon.

I used papers from Prima and layered them up. I also added Stickles at the edges and rhinestone swirls. The pretty flowers are from the amazing shop Tresord de luxe. Really posh flowers! The lady is fussy cutted from a Prima paper.
I actually won this challenge :) Yay!


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow!! This is definitely one of the most gorgeous tags I've ever seen. The touches of glitter look SO pretty!