fredag 13 november 2015

:: Funny card for Fathers Day ::

I have friends that are amazing at cards in this style! I love to try new things when it comes to scrapbooking!  Lots of card makers have fallen in love with this funny looking birds and I have also! I bought both stamps and dies. My dad got this card at Fathers Day. In Sweden we celebrated our dads 8th of November.

I used die-cuts from Lawn Fawn together with Copics when I made my sky. The letters is from Doodlebug and I have them in several colors.
Besides the birds from Sizzix I used a tree die from Memory Box, hearts and grass from Lawn Fawn.


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Your card is SO cute and pretty! Those birds are perfect for Father's Day.

Dortesjs sa...

Very sweet card, iam one of the ones who love those birdies and also got them. Hope your dad loved the card it is a great card.