söndag 17 januari 2016

:: For Copic Sweden challenge ::

At Copic Sweden my friend Jessica is hosting the challenges for January. The challenge was to make a birthday card and use ten flowers. I took on the challenge and made this card. 

I used a digi from Sweet Peas stamps and colored with my Copics. I used two oval dies from Spellbinders. I also used Large Oval by Petra from Marianne Design. The Butterflies are dies from All Occations Dies and the label at the back from Spellbinders and are called Labels Eight and Decorative Labesl Eight. All flowers are from I am Roses.


3 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

What a beautiful, soft card! I really like the fresh colours and all the die-cut elements.

chrilvian sa...

lovely

Pysselbus sa...

Vilken cool färgkombo!! Superläckert dekorerat också!

Tack för att du är med oss hos Copic Sverige!

Kram
Linda